2022 Mono Nordic Race – SOD Paraffin Race Series
Date: January 22, 2022
Start Time: 10:30 am – interval starts
The registration for the Mono Nordic Race is now full.
Chiefs of Race: Erin Kipps and René Beukeboom, email@example.com
Chief of Course: Ross Martin
Chief of Timing: Alan White
- Paranordic categories are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race registration on www.zone4.ca closes at midnight on Thursday, January 20, 2022.
- Race may be canceled if poor or unsafe trail conditions at Mono Nordic or if changes to Public Health restrictions (Covid-19).
- Decision for race cancellation will be posted on zone4.ca by 6pm on Thursday, January 20. (Refunds less Zone 4 administrative costs only if the race is cancelled).
- No race day registrations.
- Complete the Covid Screening on race day before coming to the event:
- No indoor facilities (2 porta-potties on site) and no food services available.
- No awards ceremony or bib draw (results will be posted on Zone4). XCSO is encouraging participants to vacate after their race in order to reduce gathering numbers.
- All racers should wear a mask while waiting at the start line. All volunteers and observers should wear a mask when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Distances may vary based on trail conditions.
- Bib Pickup: 9:30 – 10:00am in front of Operations Building (lower parking lot)
- Team Captains’ Meeting: 10:00 am in front of Operations Building (lower parking lot)
- For Directions & Trail Conditions visit: http://mononordic.com/
- If lower parking lot is full, please go to upper parking lot (do not block cars)
- Start time: 10:30 am – interval starts (individual start times will be posted on Zone4)
** As per XCSO guidelines, all coaches, athletes (12+), officials, spectators and volunteers who are eligible to be vaccinated will be required to show Government Provided proof of vaccination to participate. (Racers 5-11 are strongly recommended to be vaccinated).
For other upcoming regional nordic ski races please visit:
Click here for the Mono Nordic Race Pandemic Safety Plan
Pictures of previous events can be found here – Thanks Bob!